With technological advancements in recent years, businesses all around the globe have already started adopting various techniques in as a part of the regular programs to help them achieve their targets. One such marketing approach that has become successful in coming to the forefront marketers is – Mobile Marketing.
In other words, your customers have already gone mobile, and the probability of them consuming your products through their phones is high, your failure to implement a successful mobile marketing strategy can destroy your business forever. So here are some reasons why you should take Mobile marketing ASAP.
Let us check some mobile devices statics at first
- -Over 40% of e-mails are opened using a mobile device.
- -Over 25% of overall views on YouTube are coming from mobile devices.
- -Over 60% of Twitter and Facebook users use their mobile devices to access them.
- -Over 84% of mobile device owners in the U.S. do not leave home without the device.
- - 2014, the number of people using the Internet through mobile devices will be greater than the number of people using the Internet through computers.
The statistics above clearly shows that mobile marketing is surely going to become the most significant part of marketing budget expenditures within the next couple of years. So it’s indeed necessary that you adopt mobile in your business marketing strategy immediately if you haven’t.
So how to get started..? Or rather, from where..? is a perfect question.
You can use any analytics program to get all the information you need to know about your customers visiting your web site using mobile phones, then take necessary actions. From this, you will get a clear idea whether or not to implement a mobile. But it’s recommended to go mobile sooner or it will be later.
However, it is up to you to decide what you will choose to go with. After all, it is your business, and you will know it better than anyone how to make your customers happy.